Monday, September 1, 2008

Pandora

What comes to my mind when I hear the name Pandora is the first woman that was made by the Greek Gods. They gave her a box that was never to be opened, but of course she opened it. In the box were all the bad things that can happen to us. BUT THERE IS HOPE.
Josie told me about this really great website. www.pandora.com It is a radio/music site. It is so much fun. You get to type in an artist or song that you like and then it picks songs similar to those that you typed in. It is totally free and I haven't even got any annoying emails either. So if you are having a bad day because of Pandora opening her box, just put on some great music and escape for a little while. Music really lifts my spirits and I hope it does yours too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo! Meggie and I love Pandora. Here's our profile page--what's yours?

http://www.pandora.com/people/csrodriguez34/