Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Father and Son


Ethan loves his Daddy! Every morning when Aaron is eating breakfast Ethan hurrys into the front room hoping that his Dad will share his Lucky Charms or Fruit loops with him. Then Aaron goes to shower and get ready for work and Ethan is right on his heals, running after him. Ethan loves to bang on the bathroom door while Aaron is showering and tries to convince his dad to let him in, and when Aaron opens the bathroom door he is greeted with a great big "HI"


Ethan gets very sad when his daddy leaves for work so we have to go outside and see him off. Aaron flashes his lights on the Jeep and that makes Ethan feel better about the whole situation. He loves to go and visit his daddy at work and also when we get to meet him for lunch. I also love that aspect of Aaron working close to home. Lunch is my favorite meal and I love to eat with my hubby. When Aaron comes home it is like the party can finally start. When Ethan hears the garage door opening he runs to the door and starts to bang on it. Aaron is greeted with a great big smile, which he totally deserves for working so hard.

Ethan and Max compete for Dad's attention. Ethan always wins! He yells NO! at Max when he is sitting on his Daddy's lap and tries to push him away. It is really funny, but totally sad at the same time.
I have been very blessed to have a husband that loves us so much. Thanks for always taking care of us. Thank you for letting me get away this weekend I know Ethan will totally love all the Daddy time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh... so sweet :D Don't you just love it! What happened to Aaron's other car? When did he start working closer to home? That must be sooo nice! I couldn't believe the commute he used to have!

Where are you going this weekend? I would love to do that...hmmm, I need to be like you and make myself go away :) Three years, with no break from Thomas... :) just kidding, I would really miss him if I ever went away :D

Kathryn said...

I know you're happy to have some time off, as you should be, but I kind of wish he was coming with us! I just can't get enough of that little man. Even when he's grumpy, he's SO DANG CUTE!

Aaron said...

We're having a ball without you! :) We went and played downstairs with his toys and lastnight he went to bed without a peep and didn't wake up until I was ready to take him to the babysitter. He's the best!