Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese

Last night we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. I was surprised at how much fun I had. Ethan had a great time playing with Kak and riding all the different cars. He kept pointing them out and saying "car." He had fun riding in the cars with his cousins, and eating pizza. Aaron palyed a silly game with his brothers that almost broke their fingers. They had a really great time trying to beat the game, and the kids enjoyed the fruits of their labors (tickets). Thanks to a wonderful night of being with family.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Yes... ALMOST brok-(ouch!)-e our fi-(ouch!)-ngers. My fi-(ouch!)-ngers are swollen and black (ouch!) and blue. Next ti-(ouch!)-me let's pi-(ouch!)-ck a game that doesn't i-(ouch!)-nvolve thi-(ouch!)-s level o(-ouch!-)f physi-(ouch!)-cal ri-(ouch!)-sk (ouch!).

Can you guess what fi-(ouch!)-nger I (ouch!) "almost" brok-(ouch!)-e?

Unknown said...

It was great to see you guys(again) =) We always have fun when we are out ne about - glad you are able to enjoy it too!

Wanna go out AGAIN tonight? youc an come to Enrichemnt with me. ;)

Aaron said...

It was a fun night. Glad we got out of the house for awhile. ;)