Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chili's

So I made this really great meal and I thought that I would share it with you all. The other week Aaron and I ate at Chili's resturant. I really don't care for there food for some reason, so after searching the menu for 10 minutes I landed on a Ceaser Pita. It was very good so I decided to try and make it again at home. Here is the receipe:
Greek Pita bread (found in the deli section)
Ceasar salad bag mix
Parmesan cheese
Grilled Chicken breast

Grill Chicken breasts, make up salad, heat pita bread for 30 seconds in microwave. Add cesar salad to pita, slice chicken breast and place on top of salad, sprinkle parmesan cheese on chicken and fold like taco to eat.
We also ate it with cantalope. Aaron really liked it and I hope you all do too.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

mmmmm! Sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, sounds yummy, and so easy to make, too.

JaRGen said...

That sandwich is one of my favorites at Chilis. I am glad you are such a genius to figure out how to make it at home. It is probably cheaper too. Yum!

Unknown said...

Hey- Sorry my computer has been out of wack for the last couple of weeks and I have had no internet access! :( but my wonderful brother in law is a comp. genious and it's working now :) It's been fun to catch up on things :)
Go Grinding Molars! :)
There is a place by ASU that we always used to go to that had the Ceasar Pita. I would make it at home, but the pita bread always disappears (Damond) before I can do anything with it :D
Ethan is quite the talker! :)

Shana said...

I made your Caesar Pitas for dinner last night. They were so good and so quick and easy. Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing.