Friday, January 8, 2010

Fire Truck


Ethan loves Fire Trucks. He plays with a big bag of fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars every Sunday and whenever he needs to be entertained when we go out. So we decided to take him to see the real thing on Monday. Our friend, Chris, works at two fire stations here in Ogden so we asked him if we could stop by.






We sat in the drivers seat and turned on the lights. Ethan was a little scared up there by himself so I hopped up there with him and we had a fun time.







Chris even drove us around the block in the fire truck. Ethan really liked this part, and so did his Daddy.



Chris put his mask on and pretended he was Darth Vader. Ethan thought that was pretty funny so he and Aaron tried it on too.


Chris and Ethan

5 comments:

J. said...

I like the Elvis/pirate/fireman grin!

Corene said...

What a great idea. That looked like a ton of fun!

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

Sorry, last comment was a little jumbled do to my littles' help!

You guys look to be having so much fun. I love to take my kids to all those hands on activites if we can. They make some cute blogging and scrapbook making pictures.

Aaron said...

You are one FINE mamma! I feel bad that you have to be seen with me.

That was a fun week! Helped me get my head on straight. Thanks!

Love you.