Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Landon's Blessing


We were able to bless Landon this past Sunday. Aaron gave a beautiful blessing, but was relieved when it was over. We scheduled the blessing early because my family was in town for Christmas. It was so nice to have some of Aaron's family, my parents and two of my three sisters there to support us.

Ethan said something funny to Aaron that I thought I would share with you. After Aaron finished the blessing and sat down with Landon, Ethan asked him if he was saying Dear Heavenly Fathers with Landon. Ethan calls prayers Dear Heavenly Fathers. It was pretty funny to hear him ask his daddy that. Two year olds are pretty hilarious.

I am very blessed to have a husband who honors his priesthood and two beautiful boys who I love so dearly. Thanks to all who could come and share this special day with us.

2 comments:

Deltha Nelson said...

Look at that beautiful baby! Aaron gave a very nice blessing, and Landon was sure quiet and serene during the meeting. It was good to be with other members of the Stout clan too. We shared a nice lunch and cheered on the Broncos. A great day.

Anonymous said...

OH... he looks precious!