Friday, January 22, 2010

Ice cream

I scream you scream we all scream for Ice Cream!

Ethan and I made vanilla ice cream yesterday. He is always wanting to help me make things so I thought this would be fun and also delicious at the same time. He was such a good help. Ethan mixed the sugar and milk together with the blender, and also helped me measure the other ingredients out.

The ice cream only took 30 minutes and then we were able to taste it.

It was very delicious, but tasted a lot like cool whip, so I think next time we will do strawberry, or mint chocolate chip. But that hasn't stoped us from eating it though :)

6 comments:

Aaron said...

I think I'm going to walk over to the freezer and eat some right now!

todd said...

Ethan and I will make brownies in two weeks and they will be killer!!

Lizzy said...

My favorite thing about this post is that Ethan isn't wearing pants. Hahah. Sounds good!

Unknown said...

yummm!!!!

I, too also love his little underwear legs :)

Denise said...

Those pictures are adoreable. I love the picture of Ethan licking the spoon and Yes, his long sleeve shirt and bare legs makes the whole thing adoreable!

Turi said...

hello you have a splendid one blog, would make it appeal to me that you visited my http://www.youturi.blogspot.com