Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decorate!


Last Wednesday Ethan and I went to my work to decorate the office and have lunch with the girls. Ethan was such a good helper. He helped me hang the ornaments on the tree and he pointed out all the lights and the colors. It was so much fun, that I became excited to decorate our own tree.
So Sunday we turned on some Christmas music, got out our 16 dollar tree and our 20 ornaments and went to town. Ethan loved pulling the tops off of the ornaments and showing his Daddy the LIGHTS!!!! We had a wonderful evening together and our little tree is just perfect for us. We hope all of you have decorated your trees and are enjoying the season.
Ethan loved looking into the ornaments after pulling out the top.
Ethan giving Daddy a Christmas Kiss. AHH how cute.
Ethan putting on the ornaments.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That is so cute! I love that little kid, and he's so hansome. He's going to be a heart breaker. And I get to see him this weekend!!! Tell him Lala is coming. I wish I had been there to decorate the tree with you.

Unknown said...

Lizzy gets to see you all the time! :)

Kids make Christmas so much fun! I liked your tree... we are decorating ours this weekend. I think ours might have the been the eight dollar special at Walmart :D

I LOVED your Christmas Card!!!!! You look gorgeous! Once again Kathy is amazing :)