Thursday, December 4, 2008

65th Wedding Anniversary


On Saturday Nov. 29th my Grandparents celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary, and we were lucky enough to be able to celebrate with them. I sure do love them and am glad they are still around for me to call up and talk to. Thanks Marion for organizing everthing we really appreciated it.
Ethan, Alice, Grandma Gowers, and Lizzy
Ethan, Aaron, Grandpa Gowers, Grandma Gowers, and Alice
Abu, Grandpa Gowers, Grandma Gowers, and Josie
John, Grandpa Gowers, Grandma Gowers, and Rada

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing those pictures! I love your grandparents! It sounds like it was alot of fun! Next time you see them, please tell them I always think fondly of them :)

Sherie said...

Alice! I can't believ you've had a blog this long and didn't even tell me!! I've been blogging since about June. It's been a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. Anyway, thanks for the Christmas card. What an adorable family you guys are! Also, congrats to your grandparents, 65 years, wow!! Please email me at
Slbsoccerfool13@msn.com as my blog is private, it would be fun to keep in touch this way, even tho you live 5 minutes away and I should be WAY better at picking up my phone! Talk to you soon!!