Monday, December 2, 2013

Trick-or-Treat

 Landon was so excited to finally go Trick-or-Treating.  
 Aaron made it home just in time to go out with us.  We left a bowl of candy on the porch and headed to our neighbors houses.

 It was cold when we started so we bundled our little tinker bell up and strapped her in the stroller.  Ethan and Landon both tried to take the seat next to her, but I informed them that if they wanted candy they would have to walk.  Both boys refused to wear jackets.  Landon later gave in because he was so cold, but Ethan never did.  He is just like his Dad that way.  I don't think that he ever gets cold.

 Lily was ready for bed right when we made it down one side of the street.  So Aaron ran back home with her and got her ready for bed while the boys and I finished going up the other side of the street.  We have such a great neighborhood to trick-or-treat in.  It was so much fun holding Landon's hand and walking from house to house while Ethan was running ahead.  They are such wonderful boys.  Lily is very lucky to have them as older brothers.

3 comments:

todd said...

What cute kids, especially that Tinker Bell!!

J. said...

Cutest kids EVER! I'm not surprised Landon was so excited; that boy loves his candy. :-)

Lizzy said...

I love their ninja costumes! Hi-YA! I wish I could have come, they are the best.