Saturday, November 23, 2013

Preschool Halloween Party

 Landon started preschool this year and needless to say it has been a little difficult.  His teacher asked if I would be willing to help with his class party.  I was delighted to offer my assistance and see Landon with his friends from school.  
 The kids were so cute all dressed up.  They made a Frankenstein out of rice crispy treats, frosting, and chocolate chips.  It was also fun to see them do a little parade for the parents.
 After the parade and the kids trick-o-treating they recited the poem they learned for the month of October.  It goes like this:
I'm a mean old witch with a hat,
and I ride on my broom with my cat,
my chin is pointy and my shoes and too
you better watch our or I might scare you.
BOO!
I am really loving all the things Landon is learning and doing in his preschool.  Even though it is hard for him to go sometimes I know it has been really good for him.

2 comments:

todd said...

Love these blog posts. It's kind of fun to see those kids growing!

J. said...

He's a good looking Ninja! I'm glad you can be there to participate in the fun things he does. You are such a good Mom!