Monday, November 11, 2013

My Little Helper

 We planted a garden this year.  I had great intentions to use all the delicious veggies that it produced, but then reality set in.  While taking care of a new baby and wanting to spend most of my free time playing with the boys the garden was neglected to say the least.  
 Most of the garden was over grown or dead, but our little carrots, potatoes, and beans survived.  While Aaron, and I pulled out the garden Landon picked our carrots, potatoes, and green beans.  He was so excited about the carrots that he had to eat one right away.  Landon also loved picking the flowers in front of our house so that he could give them to me.  He is so sweet and such a big help to me and Aaron.  We sure are lucky to have him in our family.   

 Landon loved his carrot and it was so much fun having them for dinner that evening.  I think next year we will only plant a little garden and hopefully I will be able to get out there more often.

2 comments:

todd said...

Soon he will be a big 4 year old!! Looks like a yummy carrot.

J. said...

Sounds like next year he'll be a big helper in the garden.