Thursday, October 10, 2013

Grandparents Day

 Ethan's class had a Grandparents day program with singing, reading, and making a special gift for their Grandparents.  
 Both of Ethan's Grandparents were not able to come, so Aaron, Landon, Lilly and I decided to go.  It was so fun to see Ethan and his class sing in Chinese and English.  He read us a great story about pigs and colored a cute book mark.  It was a fun afternoon.  I hope his Grandparents can come next time and see how amazing this boy is.


2 comments:

J. said...

Sad that they couldn't come. I remember Grandma nad grandpa coming to mine. I'm glad you were all there for him. Sounds like fun.

Lizzy said...

I love that they still do that! I remember when Grandpa came to mine and was danced to a song together. It's too bad no grandparents could come, but awesome that the whole family came to see him!