Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Three Year Old

Landon and I have many strange and peculiar conversations throughout the day so I thought that I would share a few of them with you.

While we were walking upstairs for our naps
Landon: You have boobs
Me: Yup
Landon: I don't, I have nipples

When I was leaving Landon's room tonight I was shutting the door and I heard him say
Mom, when someone throws the ball really hard then I will kick it really hard.

While eating dinner the other night
Landon: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
Landon: Trick or Treat, Merry Christmas, HAHAHAHA!!!

I think we need to work on our jokes.

Sometimes I wonder what is going on in that brain of his.  He sure knows how to make us laugh though, and is truly a joy to be around.  I love this three year old.

3 comments:

J. said...

Hahaha! I love that boy. He is so funny. This made me laugh. :)

todd said...

Those are moments you'll laugh about forever. How much fun!

Alice said...

I like that he will kick the ball very hard. It's the best way.