Thursday, April 11, 2013

South America / Antarctica Cruise

 In February Aaron and I had the wonderful opportunity to take a Cruise with his parents.  We went to places that we probably would have never gone to on our own.  What a fun adventure it was.  
 We visited Buenos Aires, Argentina and saw where the President works.
 Argentina from the ship.
 We were also able to see Cape Horn.  Makes you truly appreciate all that God has created for us.

 On the ship Aaron and I played a game of Bingo.  We were so close to winning, but someone else beat us to it.

 Aaron and his dad Mike went on an off road trip to see the penguins.  They are very curious animals and super cute.  Carolee and I stayed in the Falkland Islands and took a bus tour because I was pregnant and not able to go one the jeep tour.

There were many cold days and some very warm days just depending on where we were.  We all came prepared with cold and warm clothing so most days were very comfortable.
I didn't love being on the ship, but I was very excited to see all the places that we were able to because of being on a cruise.  It was so much fun being with my best friend for 2 weeks and to know that the boys were having fun with Grandpa, Grandma, and Josie at the house.
Thanks Mike and Carolee for the wonderful vacation.  We had a really great time.

I have a lot more pictures, but for some reason they are not loading.  Hopefully I will be able to get them to load later.

1 comment:

J. said...

Yah! I'm half to finally seed some pictures. Go on vacation again so I can watch the kids...well let's wait til Lilly is a bit older. I'm not sure if know what to do with her. Thanks for blogging again!