Thursday, April 18, 2013

32 Weeks

 WOW! I can't believe we only have 8 more weeks till we see our little baby Lily.  We have been getting the nursery ready for her and buying her some cute clothes to wear.  The boys are very excited to see their sister and have been super cute with me.  They love to give my belly/the baby kisses and hugs before they go to bed.
I am really starting to feel huge and a lot of my maternity shirts are starting not to fit me anymore, this could be a problem.  I am not sleeping very well, but I have learned to live with this for the most part.  It is all part of being a mother.  So far this pregnancy has been a little more difficult then the boys.  I was more sick this time (morning and night) and have been even more emotional, but it will all be worth it when we get to snuggle our beautiful baby girl.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I am so excited to meet her too! You look beautiful!

J. said...

Can't wait to meet her! P.S. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!