Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Josie


Happy Birthday Josie!!! We were so excited to spend your Birthday with you this year.

Thanks Rada for hosting the party, and making a delicious Birthday cake.










Josie got some fun gifts, and we got to laugh about all the fun times we have had with her.






We loved celebrating Josie's Birthday so much that we had another little party for her at our house, so Ethan could blow out candles, and sing with her.
Josie you are an amazing sister, and aunt. I am truly amazed at the love you have for everyone around you. Thanks for always checking in on us and making sure we are doing ok. The boys love you so much and Ethan talks about you daily. You are one of the smartest people I know and even though I am older than you I value your opinion, and advice. I wish we could live closer to each other and spend more time together, but as for now we are just glad to get to talk to you and to see you for special occasions.

We love you Josie, and hope you had as much fun celebrating your Birthday with us as we did with you. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Deltha Nelson said...

It was a real fun party. My sister mentioned at dinner that she happened to be visiting up in Salt Lake when Josie was born and she came and saw her--just born--at the hospital. Anyway, its been good.

J. said...

Thanks so much for celebrating with me and letting me come stay. I had a blast! I talk about Ethan and Landon everyday too! :)