Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bowling with Dad


Ever since we went bowling with Grandma and Grandpa, Ethan has been asking his Daddy if he wants to go bowling with him, so we decided to go.


Landon just hung out in his car seat while we played our game. He is such a mello baby.


Ethan had a really good game, but his Daddy needs to practice more:)
I ended up kickin some booty. Maybe I should join a league, and get a bowling ball with a big tooth on it. HEHE that would be pretty funny.

Thanks everyone for coming to play with us. We had a really great time.

6 comments:

todd said...

Li'm impressed how much better designed the bowling aids are at your lanes as opposed to the one we used in Phx. The picture of Ethan at the end is sure cute. Looks like he enjoys bowling with his daddy.

Denise said...

My kids love to bowl with their Grandma. I guess I should get better at taking them to practice in between visits.

J. said...

Way to go Alice on kicking everyone's trash!

Lizzy said...

Fun!!!! I am jealous!!! Everyone looks so cute in these pictures!

Aaron said...

My objective was for everyone to have a good time; not to win. I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

Kathryn said...

Not to be a cry baby or anything, but why do my brothers get together almost every week and NEVER think to invite me? I know we're down south, but we do own a vehicle. Just wishin' I could be a part of your cute photos!