Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Great Grandma


Friday we celebrated my Grandma's (the boy's Great Grandma) 92nd birthday. We had such a fun afternoon. Josie drove down with me and the boys, and we met everyone else in Nephi for some relaxing conversation, cake, and ice cream.










Aunt Marion made two delicious cakes. Ethan loved the whip cream that we put on top and asked for more three times.

Ethan and Grandpa loved the cake.



















It was such a fun afternoon. Thanks for planning a little Birthday party for Grandma and inviting us. We had a great time.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Wish I were there. Looks like a good time.

Deltha Nelson said...

Ahhh. My mom looks so happy to have everyone there. I'm so glad everyone could come down. We missed Aaron, Abu and Liz though.

J. said...

It was great to celebrate with Grandma and the family. We sure are a good looking bunch! :) Josie