Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dinosaurs


One of Ethan's favorite things to do is play with his dinosaurs. He gets them out every morning and asks me if I want to play dinosaurs with him. He always gives me the same two dinosaurs. I tried to play with a different dinosaur one morning, and he told me that that was his dinosaur and handed "mine" to me.

He has also been watching The Land Before Time, which he calls Little Foot. He loves watching for Sharp Tooth and tells me immediately when he comes into the picture. It is funny that he likes that movie because it is one that both Aaron and I watched as kids. He also loves Journey to the Center of the Earth. This movie also has a really big dinosaur.

Ethan also has two favorite shirts right now that he asks to wear daily. One is his football shirt that is Orange and Blue of course, and the other one is his Dinosaur shirt. Every time he wears his dinosaur shirt he asks me if he can go scare Aurora and Zach with it. Silly Boy!

If you ever have the urge to play with dinosaurs you know where to come, and we would love to have you.

4 comments:

Deltha Nelson said...

I'm game for playing dinosaurs. I may even buy a shirt for it:)

Aaron said...

Cute pics. I love that kid!

J. said...

I'll be ready to play dinosaurs on Friday! That is if you'll share your 2 dinosaurs with me Alice :)

Corene said...

How funny. Keira is the same way with her horses. She has a special horse that is "mom's" horse. Ethan needs to come over and watch "Land Before Time" with us again!