Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Finally Here

 Our little/big surprise is finally here.  Violet arrived on November 5, 2014.  I was so excited to finally have her in my arms, and to no longer be pregnant.
 Violet was our 2nd biggest baby weighing in at 8lbs 6oz, she was also 21inches long.  I progressed very quickly, but had a difficult time pushing her out.  My doctor finally turned off my epidural and out she came.  
 Dr. Mark has delivered three of our 4 babies.  She missed Lily because she had her knee replaced.  I was so glad she was there.
 Aaron was a great coach and support system when I was getting frustrated and sad that I was having such a hard time pushing this big baby out.
 Violet reminds me so much of Ethan.  She is always starving and also wants to be sleeping.  We are so excited to have her meet her brothers and sister and to see all the amazing things she will do.

2 comments:

todd said...

We are excited she is here too! What a beautiful little girl. Great addition to the family. Miss you guys!

J. said...

What a cute little baby girl! I love her.