Monday, September 23, 2013

First Day of School

 It is official.  Ethan is in first grade.  I can't believe he is going to school all day now.  He is growing up so fast.  He really likes his teachers and the kids in his class.
 Ethan got to pick out his flame backpack and was so excited to take it to school.  We even put his flame key in there because Mommy accidentally locked him out of the house on his first day, and fell asleep, and didn't hear the door bell.  Oops! Sorry Ethan I won't forget even again.
 Landon was excited for Ethan to go to school, but sad at the same time.  He kept asking me when we could go and pick him up.  They have become such good buds this summer.  They have a great time playing and it was hard for Landon not to have Ethan at home.
 Ethan takes the bus to and from school every day.  I have to say that I love having him ride the bus.  He loves to ride his scooter or bike down to the bus stop ever morning.  
I still can't believe my baby is already six.  He is doing so great in school and is coming far in his reading.  He seems to be doing a good job in Chinese and really likes his teachers.  Keep working hard Ethan and you can achieve anything.  We sure do love you!  Here is to another great year of school.

3 comments:

Deltha Nelson said...

What a big boy. !!!

J. said...

His backpack choices are so...boy. Darth Vader and now flames. I love that big boy!

Kat said...

London's face is priceless in that photo!! Can't believe Ethan is so big!