Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Day of Preschool

 Wow!  I still can not believe that Landon is in Preschool.  Sometimes I still look at him and think "What! He is talking?"  He sure has grown up fast.  
 Landon was super excited to go to preschool, until he found out that Mommy wouldn't be staying with him the whole time.  Preschool orientation was good, except that he would not leave my side.  There are two girls and six boys in his class.  His teacher Miss Darcy seems to really know her stuff and Landon seems to like her.  
With a week already into school he is still crying and holding on to me as I leave.  It is so sad to leave my little guy, but Miss Darcy says that he stops right after I go and is doing really well.  I sure do miss him when he is at school, but I am so excited for the many things that he is learning.  

3 comments:

Deltha Nelson said...

Glad he's doing so well..once you leave, Alice.

J. said...

I can't believe he is so big and so blonde! He'll do great in preschool. It just takes some getting used to :)

Aaron said...

I love that kid's smiles! Haha.