Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Ethan

 Wow! It is hard to believe that Ethan is 6.  It feels like yesterday when I was holding him in my arms for the first time.
 On Friday we celebrated Ethan's 6th birthday just as a family.  I made him letter pancakes before he had to go to school, and then I asked him if he wanted me to make him a special dinner or if he wanted to go somewhere and eat.  He thought only for a brief moment and said he wanted Macaroni and Cheese for dinner.  I smiled and said perfect.  After dinner we went and got ice cream and came home to watch a show as a family.
 Ethan is in love with a computer game called minecraft.  So for his birthday Aaron got him a red stone block night light, and a torch.  I found him a minecraft shirt and made him some creeper shoes. Landon gave him minecraft Lego and he also received gifts from his Grandparents.

 Lily chilled on the floor and listened to the boys opening gifts and having fun.


I still can't believe how big he is.  He is such a good boy and we love spending every moment we can with him.  Happy Birthday Ethan!  I am so excited to see the amazing things you will accomplish in your 6th year of life.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

That is one good looking kid! Crazy how fast he is growing.

J. said...

This is Abu's favorite picture of Lily. She is so funny, hanging out on the floor with her big brothers!