Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sleepy Baby


A week ago I had to do some training in the morning at work. Ethan went to school and then went to play with his cousins. He always has such a fun time running around with them. I love that we live so close to each other and that they can play together. After I picked him up his other friend from preschool wanted to play, so I took him over to his friends house to play for a couple of hours. When he came home he and Landon started playing with some action figures and I was talking with my sister on the phone in the sitting room. It had been about an hour and I hadn't seen Ethan. I said goodbye to Josie and went into the kitchen to see my beautiful little boy who feel asleep on the kitchen chair. He must have been so exhausted. I just wanted to pick him up and rock him in my arms. I love that little guy so much and thank my Father in Heaven daily for letting me have such wonderful boys.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That is so cute, he must have been tired! I wonder what Landon thought when his big brother just zonked out on the chair!

Aaron said...

I want to fall asleep on that chair all the time but Landon always pokes me in the eyes and tries to pry them open. I image he did the same thing on Ethan. Ethan is such a cool kid. I love being the other parent!