Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zoo Lights


I thought it would be fun to go to the Hogle Zoo's Zoo lights this year. I was excited because I have a membership and I thought zoo lights were included. I stood in a long line waiting to get Josie's ticket. Once I bought it we stood in another line to get into the Zoo. Josie went in first, and then we went with our pass. The lady taking tickets said that we couldn't use it for zoo lights and that we had to go back and buy tickets. I was annoyed by that point because I had to go back and wait in a really long line to buy tickets again while my family was freezing outside. An hour after we got there we finally made it into the park.

Landon and Daddy trying to stay warm.
It was really cold that night so we kept stopping at little warming stations to heat up a little.


It was so much fun having Josie with us. She always makes things so fun and exciting. We sure have missed her around.

The lights were beautiful and fun, but I don't think I will go again unless it is a warmer winter.

2 comments:

J. said...

I felt bad you had to keep waiting in line. It was fun to go to Zoo Lights with your family even it was freezing. Miss you!

Aaron said...

That picture infront of the monkeys (or whatever) makes me laugh. We can't see anything! I also forgot that we had the boys wrapped up in towels. Haha! Good times.