Sunday, January 22, 2012

Greatest Surprise


For Christmas Eve we had some fun things planned as a family. We were going to go to breakfast and then go and see Arthur Christmas with Kathy and Dan. Plans changed when Landon was awake all night with an ear infection, so instead of breakfast and a movie I took the two boys to the instacare and told Aaron we would meet for lunch. Things were good once Landon had his prescriptions and we headed to the restaurant. I let Ethan out of the car first. He wanted to run in and see Daddy. I went to the other side to get Landon out and just as I was finished getting him out of his seat belt I turned around and saw Josie. I was so surprised I didn't know what to say so I just stared to cry. I love my family and don't get to see them very often and to have her come and visit me and my little family for Christmas was very special. She and Aaron had planned everything and everyone was great at keeping it a secret. Kathy and Dan were so nice to pick her up from the airport and bring her up to see us.
We loved having her around. We played, ate, talked, and just had a wonderful week toghther. Thank you so much for coming to visit us Josie. I can't wait to visit you this summer.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Thanks Josie! It was tons of fun having you around. Glad you could come!

Deltha Nelson said...

Josie is a terrific sister.

J. said...

Definitely a Christmas to remember. Thanks for planning the surprise Aaron and Alice, thanks for being so amazing! I love you.