Friday, May 13, 2011

The Train


Almost every night after Aaron gets home from work Ethan asks if he can pull them around on the train. Of course being the great Dad that he is he always says yes. Ethan will run to his room rip his lightning McQueen blanket off his bed and run it over to Aaron. As soon as the blanket is on the floor Landon immediately climbs on with Ethan soon to follow. It is so fun to hear the boys laughing and smiling as their Daddy drags them around the house. I sure love my little family.

6 comments:

todd said...

WE LOVE THESE BOY!!!!!

John and Aleesa said...

Jolie loves it when we pull her around on the blanket too! In fact, that's how we get her to fall asleep most of the time. haha. It was good to see you guys the other day!

John and Aleesa said...

P.S. You should email me so I can add you to our blog. :) aleesaparsons(at)gmail(dot)com

todd said...

Cute Cute Cute!! These are precious memories

Shalz Nair said...

absolutely grogeous kids

Aaron said...

It's funny how Landon just freezes once he lies down on the blaket. I have to position his limp little body so Ethan can get on too (Landon ALWAYS lays the wrong way). Pretty fun until my fingers start killing me. Love my lil'Fam too!