Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation


Last Monday was Ethan's preschool graduation. It was at the park under the bowery, and good thing it was because it was poring rain. Ethan was able to sit by his friend Cole and he even stayed in his chair the whole time.

This teachers Ms. Amy and Ms. Shelly made hats for all the kids to wear. They also sang us some songs that they had learned throughout the year. It was very cute to hear all those little voices singing the days of the week and about the months.



Funny side note: Before we left I asked Ethan if he wanted to wear a jacket because it was going to be cool. He looked up at me with his wide brown eyes and said, Mom 4 year old don't wear jackets. To which I smiled and said, Oh well now I know.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That's so cute! He looks so good in his cap and gown! What a smarty pants - I didn't know 4 year old's didn't wear jackets either.

Aaron said...

I love that "Double Fist Pump" pic of him. He looks so excited. What a cute kid!