Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday sounds

While at church today Ethan and Aaron had some funny conversations. Ethan asked his Daddy when he could have his cottage cheese. Aaron told him as soon as someone gets up and talks into the microphone. To which he just turned away and started to play with his trucks. A little while later he came back to Aaron and asked if anyone was talking into the microwave. Aaron started laughing and so did the Clark family in front of us. Then a little while later he asked Aaron loudly "Is it time to go yet!" Which the Clark's also started to laugh at. They told us it was fun to sit in front of us today, and I am glad they could enjoy the funny things my little boys says.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol!!! Oh, don't you just love when they say so many funny things! I wish they'd do more of that and less throwing fits ;-)

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

Yeah, that kid makes me smile even when I'm thinking about him talking. He's too funny.

Aaron said...

BTW. That was my comment that I deleted.... I need to learn how to type.