Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

This year I actually decided to do something festive. Last night we had cornbeef, potatoes, carrots and cabbage. It was very delicious and I was so proud of myself for trying something new. All my boys really loved it.
Today we had a GREEN breakfast. Green pancakes and eggs. I couldn't bring myself to change the milk, maybe next year though.



After naps we whipped up some chocolate cupcakes and decorated them with yummy frosting and sour patch kids. Ethan was a wonderful helper and couldn't wait for a taste. Landon was very fascinated and could wait to get his hands on a cupcake.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

I still remember the fun things my mom used to do on St.Patty's Day when I was Ethan's age. I bet he'll remember it too forever. You're an awesome momma! Thanks for being so great.

J. said...

What a fun and festive St. Patricks Day. I'm with you, green milk is too wierd!

Deltha Nelson said...

We just had a cupcake at your house this past weekend. They were still tasty after a couple of days. Mmmmm and yummy lasagna too.