Friday, March 18, 2011

Field Trip

Ethan's field trip this month was at the Tree House Museum. I was very excited to go with him because I am always working on Fridays, but I was able to get this Friday off. It was so fun to see him with his class. He always seems to be more out going when I am not around, but after the first story he warmed up.

The boys had a fun time climbing on the train and just playing around.




Ethan had fun with his friend Jace on the fire truck.



Ethan, Cole and Landon really had fun in the music area and Ethan only whacked himself once in the face. I would say that is pretty good for a day out.

2 comments:

J. said...

I love that picture of Ethan on the train. He has the best smile. It looks like another fun day! I'm glad you got to go too. Wish I could have been there, I bet I would have wacked myself in the face too. :)

Chris said...

Looks like a fabulous place. Can't believe how big the boys are! Hope you and Aaron are doing well.