Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mission Beach



While in San Diego we went to the beach every night and Ethan and Landon loved every moment of it. Ethan loved it so much that every morning when he woke up he would ask us if we were going to the beach.




The boys loved being out on the beach. Well, technically we weren't on the beach side, but were on the bay side. This was much better for us because we didn't have to worry about the waves taking Ethan out to sea.


















This was our first family vacation that we planned. We learned a couple of things. First, don't cram to many things in (and) Second, our kids just want to play on the beach, and who could blame them.
I love the beach and San Diego. I would live there if we could afford it and if I didn't have to re-take the Dental Hygiene boards. So as for now we will just have to visit, but if you would like to come and share in our fun we would love to have you. Next time of course.




5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh it looks like you had a lot of family out there! Oh so fun! Our family loves the beach and wishes we were closer to one! Those pictures of the boys playing in the sand are so cute!

Lizzy said...

I'm in for the next vacation! I miss you guys!

Deltha Nelson said...

That bay beach looks so awesome. I can see why Ethan wanted to go every day.

J. said...

It looks like Ethan was trying to burying Landon in the sand! I'm so glad you have such a fun first family vacation. :)

Aaron said...

That beached walrus followed you guys everywhere! It makes me sick looking at him. Cool LegoLand hat though.