Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let the Games Begin

Football season has officially started and we are so EXCITED! We were able to go down to Aaron's parents house to have our first of many football parties. We dressed in our football gear, and brought our snacks.


Mike and Carolee had the sandwich fixings and deserts, and we brought veggies and cheese, yum! The boys were so great. Ethan played with his toys and Landon played/ gnawed on Grandma's pretend keys.







Even though the Broncos didn't win, so sad, it was so much fun hanging out with Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins. Thanks everyone, we had a really great day.
P.S. I am ready to kick some booty in fantasy football this year! GO GRINDING MOLARS!

3 comments:

J. said...

Oh my goodness! Your family is the cutest family ever. I love Carolee's new Tebow jersey. Way to represent!

Aaron said...

Haha! I thought the same thing Josie. She looked good, I mean, REALLY good! That was a fun kick-off party. Thanks everyone!

Rachel said...

You have such a cute little family! It has been a way long time. Glad that you guys are doing good and I'm gonna add you guys to my blog list.