Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1st Day of Preschool


It is official my baby is growing up.

Ethan had back to school night, last night. He made a school bus with his name on it for his cubby, traced letters with cars, played with airplanes in a rice tote, and met his teachers Ms. Shelly, and Ms. Amy, they are so sweet.
Today was his first day of preschool, and boy was he brave. He was excited to take his backpack and pencil to school. We walked right in the front door, went down to his class and he went right over to Ms. Shelly. She showed him his cubby, with his blue school bus taped on the back, and he put his backpack in it. He immediately started to play with the other kids and never looked back. Wow, I wish I was that brave. I guess he gets it from his Father.


While Ethan was at school, Landon took a nap, I unloaded the dishwasher, did two loads of laundry, picked up the front room, printed off my Dental Hygiene delegate information, read my email, and talked to the insurance company. It was a nice quiet morning, but I was glad when he came home.
Ethan I am so glad you had a great first day, and I hope you have many more.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Wow! Brave kid! I guess it is good that he wasn't crying or afraid! Way to raise a real man!

Aaron said...

Awwww. It make me sad to think he's growing up. I wish he were awake right now. I want to hug him.

Lizzy said...

I miss you guys. A lot.