Thursday, May 20, 2010

6 Months




It is hard to believe that my baby is already 6 months old. He is still a wonderful baby and we love having him in our home. We went to the Doctors yesterday and Landon isn't as big as I though he was.

Height 26 & 1/2 inches 50%
Weight 15.12 lbs 25%
Head Circumference 25%

So I guess my little guy is just average and skinny.



Landon loves to chew on anything he can get his hands on. Especially his brother's toys, so we have to be careful about what is on the floor and around him.




He loves to hang out on the couch and watch his brother play and be silly.



Landon is rolling over now and Ethan cheers for him and lets me know when he does it.



If you are ever feeling sad just come over and smile at Landon and he will smile right back at you. It sure makes my day.

Landon we love you and are so glad to have you in our lives.

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yes! I love being the first one to post a comment. YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BABY EVER! I love to stare at him.

Nate and Camie said...

He's such a cute boy. It was fun seeing you the other day!

Deltha Nelson said...

Such cute pictures. Hmmm, which one to add to my shrine....

Megan said...

Whoa, in that last picture, Landon seriously looks sooo much like your dad! What a cutie!

Unknown said...

That smile is so bright! I love it :D I can't believe 6 months have gone by!!!! I hope things are going well!

J. said...

I want to come smile at him. He keeps getting cuter!

Aaron said...

Is laugh is even better! We need to get some videos on your blog.