Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday La La



Sunday was Lizzy's 24th Birthday so we had a little birthday party for her. Rada and John came up to have a special lunch and cake and ice cream.



Ethan had a fun time singing Happy Birthday to La La and helping her blow out the candles.


Lizzy is a huge Harry Potter fan, but for some reason she doesn't have any of the movies. I guess it could be that she is a poor college student, and would rather eat than buy a DVD. So I took it upon myself to get her the movies so she can enjoy Harry Potter anytime she wants.




It is so strange to think that my baby sister is already 24. Lizzy has accomplished so many things in her 24 years. She is always working hard in her studies, and at work.
I love to hear her play her oboe. She is truly amazing. I have no musical ability and when I see what she can do I am in such awe. If you ever have a chance to hear her play you should go.
Lizzy loves her nephews. She loves to play games with Ethan and snuggle Landon. She helps me around the house and takes care of the boys when they need it. Lizzy has many nick names, sometimes we call her La La, Fuz Head, or Soybean. She will answer to any of them, but Ethan loves to call her La La.
Happy Birthday Lizzy! We love you and are so glad that you are so close to us. We will miss you when you leave, but will be excited to visit you too.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Kinda made me cry...you are so nice!

Deltha Nelson said...

That looks like it was a fun party. Additional names: Josie calls her "Wizzard". I never knew that a regular name like Elizabeth evoke such a variety of names...or maybe it's just her!

J. said...

Lizard, "The Wizard", Wheezy, Stoney Tangawizi or just Tangawizi, Cheese Whiz...I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Abu would remember them all. He is the Nick Name King!