Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome Baby Landon

We welcomed Landon into the world on Thursday November 19th. I was very surprised that this little guy decided to come early, but I am sure glad that he did. I was planning on having Landon at Ogden Regional, but when I called them to let them know I was in labor and on my way I was informed that they were all out of beds. I started to cry and asked the nurse what I should do. She told me to go to Mckay Dee and that they would have to see me if they had room. Luckily for me they did. Things at the hospital progressed very quickly and with just 2 pushes he was out. Our beautiful baby boy weighed 7lbs 4oz, and was 20&1/4 inches long. He is beautiful and we are very blessed to have him in our lives.

Ethan was very excited to see Mommy, Daddy, and baby Landon. He is very gentle with his new brother and very protective.

Thanks for all the flowers, balloons, and calls of congratulations. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful support system.

I am a little tired, but for the most part I am doing 100 times better then when I had Ethan.

4 comments:

Breea said...

Congratulations! That is so crazy that the hospital filled up, I haven't ever worried about that, but now I will! I am glad everything went well and hope the transition to 2 kids goes great! He is so handsome and you look good as always!

Lizzy said...

Yay! I love you!!

Unknown said...

Awwww! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I have been wanting to call, but I wanted to let you get settled and back into the groove of having a newborn... maybe tonight... is there a time that's best?

Sherie said...

Congratulations! Baby Landon is adorable! Glad the delivery went well and that you are all settled at home!