Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween


This year for Halloween Ethan was a Bumble Bee. He was so cute in his costume it was hard not to snuggle him all day. We were able to hang out with Nate and Devanie's family. Their church had fun games and activities planned for the kids and then a trunk or treat to follow.

Ethan and I both enjoyed eating delicious donuts :)


Ethan made a ghost out of a sucker and tissue paper. He immediately wanted to eat the sucker, which is his most favorite candy.

Ethan also had the opportunity to golf for candy. He needed to get the ball on the 10, which he did. Maybe we have a little Tiger Woods on our hands. I guess I should think about golf next summer instead of baseball. Either way his Grandpa Nelson would be thrilled.
We headed to the next room for a cake walk and instead were welcomed by the fire alarm. This was probably one of the best parts for Ethan and Zach. They were very excited to see the fire truck and all Ethan wanted to do was climb the ladder.

After the excitement of the fire truck we went around to all the cars to trunk or treated. Ethan knew exactly what to say and was super cute to listen to. It ended up being a very nice day and Ethan was to hot in his costume so we took him out of his bumble bee and went around in his regular clothes. I was a little sad/embarrassed, but he is still so little that I thought it was OK.


Ethan loved going in and out of Nate and Devanie's haunted house. It was such a cute idea.
Nate and Devanie, thanks for letting us come and celebrate Halloween with you and your family. We had such and fun time. I am glad that Ethan loves his cousins so much and how sweet they are to him.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Do you remember when I wanted to be a bumblebee for Halloween? And then everyone had to dress up as one too? I don't actually remember that, everyone just tells me it happened. He looks so cute, I love that little guy! Alice, you look so cute too!

Breea said...

He is such an adorable bumble bee! I also can't believe how good you look pregnant! You will have no baby weight to loose after and still look like cute little Alice, I am way jealous!!!

Aaron said...

It was a fun evening. I am trying my best to eat as much of his candy before you hide it from us. Hehe. J/K. Love you.