Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow Snow and more Snow!


We have had alot of snow this season. We were lucky enough to have received a free snow blower from a women that I work with. Aaron has loved it and so have our neighbors. Aaron has been helping our neighbors because when I shovel I get out there before all the men and am still out there when they are finished. So Aaron has been helping the women in our neighborhood with their driveways, because he always thinks of me out there struggling. (what a good man :)
Ethan loves to go outside. We bundled him up in his broncos snow suit and went outside to play. Aaron worked on cleaning out the garage where my new freezer would go (I totally love it) and Ethan and I ran around the front yard. He was so cute that I had to snap a few shots.



4 comments:

Lizzy said...

What a cute little suit! He looks like a Bronco marshmallow!!!! I bet those are tasty!!!

Denise said...

Can I borrow that snowblower when you are done..... ;) Your husband is awesome and you baby is adorable!!! :)

J. said...

Holy cow! That is freakin' insane. I love you and miss you, but I am so glad I don't live there. I would seriously never leave the house!

Aaron said...

He had so much padding in that suit that he didn't feel a thing when Max ran him over. Maybe, he can wear it all year round!