Friday, January 16, 2009

Breakfast


The other morning I had just gotten Ethan out of bed and we went into the kitchen where Aaron was getting ready to leave for work. I sat him down to get him a drink and he looked straight up at me with his big beautiful brown eyes and said: Na-Nugget? I looked at him, smiled, and told him that we were not having nuggets for breakfast.
We ran some errands that morning and when we got home I had to check my emial, so I put on a show for Ethan to watch. As I was pulling up my email he truned to me and said: Pissa? I started laughing so hard it was hard for me to breathe. It was only 10am. I had to gather myself, and tell him that we are not having pizza now, but that we could have some for lunch.
Maybe some day we will have chicken nuggets and pizza for breakfast :)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I don't see anything wrong with chicken nuggets and pizza for breakfast. Must be a Stout thing.

Chris said...

At least he knows what he likes. Such a cutie!

Aaron said...

I thought, that after being pregnant, you understood what it was like to be a Stout. I guess you have yet to learn what it's like to crave "na-nuggets" and "pissa" all the time!