Thursday, August 21, 2008

On business


Aaron is in Texas this week for work. There are somethings that I love about Aaron being gone for awhile, but there are also things that I hate. I love that I have the whole garage to myself. I don't have to try to squish my car into the garage without hitting the garbage cans or the stairs. I love having the whole bed to myself and not feeling guilty about crowding anyone out. Well, that is about it for the things that I love when Aaron is gone. I hate the nights when Ethan just wants his daddy. The cold bed that I have to warm up all by myself, the cooking or not cooking for one and a half, the scary noises in the house, and the crazy dog that ate my sandwich while I was getting Ethan ready for bed. Come home soon Daddy, we miss you!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what I would do if Damond was out of town for a whole week. I think I would pull my hair out! It's a good thing you are not like your mom and not sleep for a whole week!

Lizzy said...

Alice, that crazy dog ate your sandwich? What a bad puppy! Tell his that he girlfriend is mad at him. Haha...I love you!

Aaron said...

I miss my family and love being with the ALL the time...