Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going Out

Today Ethan and I went to lunch with the girls from work. One of our patients owns a Japanese resturant in Salt Lake so we headed out to taste new flavors. When we arrived, Ethan of course had a dirty diaper so we headed to the restroom. I was praying for a changing table and of course there wasn't one. I am so surprised at all the places that don't have a place to change a baby. It is very frustrating! Lunch was ok. The waitress thought that I was crazy. I asked if they had lo mein noodles thinking that Ethan would love them, but she said no. Then I asked for ham fried rice and she just looked at me and told me that those things are at a Chinese resturant and that we were at a Japanese resturant. Well now I know for next time, hehe. I guess I prefer Chinese. Ethan ate tofo and liked it. He also ate plain rice and a fried onion which he really liked. I guess he is just like Grandma Nelson. Umm onion rings.

3 comments:

Shana said...

Hey Alice, I finally found your blog. I love that you are blogging and keeping us up to date. You are so much better at it than Aaron--no offense Aaron. Anyway, I love reading about Ethan and your adventures with him. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Unknown said...

Hehehe! Have you ever been to a Teppenyaki place? Those are my favorite :)
I'm glad that Ethan is so willing to try new foods!

I, also hate it when they don't have changing tables. The worst is when you have to change them on the floor, because they don't even really have a counter :( Ewwww, yuck!!!!!!
It also really bothers me that they only have changing tables in the women's bathroom :(

JaRGen said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun at your family reunion. I am glad Ethan was a good baby and that Kathy was an awesome aunt to keep him occupied. Ethan is growing so big, you can hardly say he is a baby any more.