Friday, February 27, 2015

Sandbox Fun

On warm Sunday nights, before the mosquitoes come out to eat us alive, the kids love to go into the sandbox and carve out mountains and valleys in the sand.  They fill the areas around them with water from the hose. 
 Aaron helps the kids build big lakes and rivers.
 They all love to play in the mud and be with their Daddy.


 Ethan and Landon are great at making little villages and castles in the sand.


 I love to see them playing together and having such a wonderful time outside.

1 comment:

J. said...

So fun! I love that you just let your kids get dirty. Lily shirtless again, haha. I guess if the boys don't have to wear a shirt, she doesn't want to either. MAn, Landon's eyes are striking, sometimes, when I haven't seen them for a while, I forget how bright blue they are. What handsome boy.
Please keep sharing, I love your blogs!