Thursday, August 1, 2013

Visit with Great Grandpa and Grandma Gowers

 While Lizzy was here from Boston we decided that we need to head down to Nephi to visit Grandpa and Grandma Gowers.  It was such a fun afternoon, as two people in their mid nineties can be.
 Kathy, Dan and their new baby girl Aeowyn met us there and our Aunt Marion was also there to eat lunch with us and visit.  It was fun catching up on all the things that we have been doing and for them to get to meet Lily.
I love my Grandparents very much. They have always been there for me and it has meant so much to me.  I know they wanted to be able to come up for Lily's blessing, but because of health reasons they couldn't, so I am glad we were able to come and see them.  I am also very blessed that my kids have been able to get to know them. (Grandma is holding Aeowyn and Grandpa is holding Lily)

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Pretty cool pics to have!

todd said...

What are LaLa, Ethan and Landon doing in those pictures. Their expressions make me laugh out loud!

J. said...

I'm so glad you were all able to go down and visit. I bet Grandma and Grandpa loved it. So many generations together!