Thursday, August 8, 2013

Broken Swing



Once Lily arrived at home we hooked up the swing that we had purchased when Ethan was a baby.  I was excited to have it knowing that this is sometimes the only way I can have some time to get things done.  Little did we know that this cute little swing that rocked my two beautiful boys was no longer working.  Landon sure did have a fun time swinging on it though.  
During one evening of continuous crying, while Aaron was holding Lily, he decided that we needed a swing and went looking for the best one.  Aaron bought us a Mama Roo and Thank Goodness he did!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Life saver!

todd said...

I remember the swing we had for you kids. When we hand cranked the handle to wind the spring it would wake you guys up and scare you to death!

J. said...

Haha! That is funny, Dad. Thank goodness for space age swings of the future. I wish I had a big one to rock me to sleep.