Sunday, July 21, 2013

Family Visit

 My family came to visit, the beginning of June, for Lily's baby blessing.  It was so much fun to have everyone here at our home.  Lily loved chillin' with Grandpa Nelson.
 Lizzy aka LaLa came all the way from Boston to spend the week with us.  She was such a great help with Lily and had a fun time playing and snuggling with the boys.
 Josie is the baby whisperer .  Lily loved sleeping with her Aunt.  She will be such a good mama some day.


Rada, and Grandma Nelson were also with us, but for some reason I don't have pictures with them.  It was so much fun visiting and making memories with my family.  I love you all.  Thanks for spending so much time with us it was a blast.

2 comments:

todd said...

It was so fun for all of us to be together. You should have more kids so we can do it again.

J. said...

Thanks for having the whole family to stay at your place. I was so excited to meet sweet baby Lily. I loved holding her and having her fall asleep on me. There is nothing like snuggling with a new born...oh the smell of baby. Why do they always smell so good? She is amazing, your family is amazing and I love and miss you!