Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Big Boy

Landon has been such a blessing in our family.  He is 3 and a half and wants to do everything his brother does.  Landon has such a big heart and tells me multiple times a day that he loves me.  It is one of the greatest things ever. He has been a great helper with his sister, and loves to hold her and give her kisses on her head.  Landon has an infectious laugh and smile.  I love when he laughs at movies, and then looks over at Ethan still laughing and gives him this look like wasn't that funny, and usually Ethan starts to laugh too.  Landon loves to play outside, but is also in love with playing on the computer which we have to limit.  We sure do love our Landon and are excited to do some fun things this summer.

2 comments:

todd said...

I can't wait to be with you next week. It will be so fun being there for the fourth and playing outside with the boys!

J. said...

i love this boy!