Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Home





Our house is almost complete. They have pretty much finished everything on the outside. The inside is painted, and the floors are all in except the carpet. The counter tops are in along with all the sinks and toilets. It is very exciting to see how fast they are working on it. We have a move in date of Nov. 28th. We are all very excited. The other day Ethan was telling me how sad he was to be leaving our current home and to be leaving his friends. I told him I was a little sad too, but that we will still come and visit and that he can make even more friends at our new house, which he already has. He is so smart and aware of things. I sure do love that little guy.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I was just a little older than Ethan when I had to move to England. I remember being sad to leave my friends too. Atleast we're not leaving the country!

binboy said...

There's a lots good data in this blog, though I would like tell you something. I can understand the content, but the navigation doesn't work so good. I never usually post on blogs but I have found this is very useful work. I high appreciate this post

Weight loss