Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011



This was Ethan first year to make/put together valentines for his preschool class. Ethan bought his own valentines at All a Dollar and was very excited when they had X-men ones. Sunday evening Ethan and I put suckers on his valentines and after about two of them Ethan informed me that he wanted to eat one. I kept telling him that his friends would be giving him valentines and that he would get some candy, but all he wanted was that sucker, so I gave in and let him eat one.


Landon also loves suckers so when he saw Ethan with one he immediately started to fuss so we let him have a little sucker of his own.


For a Valentines treat I made chocolate covered strawberries which the boys both really loved.



Aaron bought the boys a little present and then he and I went to dinner. It was so nice to go out together and actually be able to concentrate on what the other one was saying. I sure am in love with that man and am truly blessed to have him in my life. Thanks for a great night Aaron, I love you.


Ethan's valentine bag from school. He is getting so big.


Landon love his big bear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! That's so funny! It's like pure torture for them to look at so much candy and not sample it themselves! :)

Your boys are too cute!
Isn't it fun watching them grow and experience all the "fun things" you remember from childhood?

Lizzy said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I MISS THEM ALL!

Aaron said...

Twas a good V-Day. Love you!

J. said...

Landon is so sweet with that Teddy Bear! I think he gets that from his Mom.